Tuesday 29 January 2013

Run 2013 in 2013 .... Update One

Well today's post was going to be a race report about Stonehenge Stomp.  However, I started writing the post in my lunch break but then forgot to forward it to my home email so I now can't access it.  Doh.  Therefore, slight change of plan, tomorrow's post will be about Stonehenge Stomp and tonight I thought I would update on how I am getting on with my plan to run 2013 miles in 2013.
I am going to monitor my progress every four weeks rather than monthly so I have worked it out as follows:
 
2013 miles divided by 52 weeks times 4 weeks which, rounded to two decimal points as that is what my Garmin calculates to, means I have to run 154.85 miles every four weeks to meet my target.
 
Right, let's see how I am doing:
 
Target 1 (1st Jan - 28th Jan): 154.85
Actual Mileage: 158.91
Balance: +4.06
 
Woohoo, I am four miles up, how happy am I?!  Right, just got to keep it up for another 48 weeks and I'll be laughing all the way to 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment